Hey everyone,
My name is David Walker and I am doing this blog for one of my classes. I am currently living and teaching in South Korea! It has its ups and downs, but generally we have a good time. I live here with my wife and three children...soon to be four! I teach English in the evening and do school full time during the day. Once the new baby comes though, I will be moving to full time English teaching in the afternoon/evening and doing my last semester online in the morning. That's right, this is my second to last semester at BYUI. And I am sooo happy about that. I am really looking forward to writing this blog and sharing my ideas and lessons from my class and maybe some from my life as well!
See ya!
My name is David Walker and I am doing this blog for one of my classes. I am currently living and teaching in South Korea! It has its ups and downs, but generally we have a good time. I live here with my wife and three children...soon to be four! I teach English in the evening and do school full time during the day. Once the new baby comes though, I will be moving to full time English teaching in the afternoon/evening and doing my last semester online in the morning. That's right, this is my second to last semester at BYUI. And I am sooo happy about that. I am really looking forward to writing this blog and sharing my ideas and lessons from my class and maybe some from my life as well!
See ya!
Comments
Post a Comment
Make a Comment!